Friday, April 18, 2008

 

You are one weird green llama.


Weird

Comments:
No. You are.
 
Office was awesome!
 
I love American Pie on the chair model's grave site.
 
Oscar Meyer Weiner lover.
 
jb picked a good day to be off. Chesley says 74 today and 78 tomorrow. woohoo!!!
 
ps - did you get the chicken out of the tree??
 
Tank and the Wubb are fishing with Lar. So we have a few hookies.
 
I wish I was outside right now.
 
The guinea came down on its own, but now I also have 17 chicks.
 
17!
 
WOW!!!
 
Where are Lar and the boys?? I also have a hookie who was calling Lar to go fishing.
 
How funny!
 
I really don't know. They could be in the back yard in our mini pond...jk.
 
Does Lar have the cell phone??
 
Still up for tomorrow?? We're planning on leaving here at 11.
 
Sounds good! I'm not too sure what Lar has planned but...give me a call tonight to make sure...;-)
 
Happy Friday too!!!
 
that is a strange picture. what is it?!? i am revolted. sigh. 7 more hours of pain.
 
It's one weird green llama of course.
 
Get back to learning!
 
whoo!!! jb was informed by a prophit 3 weeks ago that today would be sweet. off to the park!!!
 
don't get caught!
 
that ain't no llama. that 'er is a kang'roo rat
 
Mom says she drove by School St this AM and no cars were there. Was everyone playing hookey?
Great day - too bad I have to wrk.
 
I just ate my "Fruit Explosion Muffin" that Olivia brought me yesterday. Ymm, Ymm. Thanks Livvy. Sure could use some goat's milk to go with that. Who won the goat?
 
I just ate my "Fruit Explosion Muffin" that Olivia brought me yesterday. Ymm, Ymm. Thanks Livvy. Sure could use some goat's milk to go with that. Who won the goat?
 
I love you allosaurus and gigantosaurus! Go green llamas!
 
Green Anaconda! Green Anaconda! Check this out on youtube (green anaconda song)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?