Monday, December 12, 2005

 

Germans love David Hasselhoff!

Really...who wouldn't?

Comments:
uh ma gawd!!!!!
 
uh ma gawd!!!!
 
you know you love him
 
It is just wrong!!
 
it's hard to look away...or at least look away without gagging
 
Huh.....and i find it remarkably attractive.....
 
Hey! Where is everyone???? I kneed an update on the status of the scores.....I was terribly delighted when Tynes missed his field gaol.....poor guy...
 
writing fan mail to dave
 
I......can't........stop.........myself.......
 
Why is he not running real slow? He just stands there, mocking us
 
he's running so slow, it's hard to see the movement. see? there he goes again. very slow...or maybe I'm twitching again...
 
I bet you wish the blog was about squirrels again...
 
David Hasselhof's great uncle was Karl Hasselhof, the inventor of inflatable sheep
 
that concerns me
 
mmmmm...nuts
 
tee hee! MADR likes david hasselhoff! ;-)
 
I can't believe my brother is letting our team lose to my mom. I am so embarrassed.

mmmm...cheese
 
managing a team is hard work. I can't be expected to look into the future and be able to say so and so is going to get this many points. It's just to hard for me to use my time machine.

Go Black Sharks of Doom!!!
 
As it would be unfair to those team owners with players playing this evening, scores cannot be released until tomorrow. Also, they will not be released until David Hasselhof is removed from the blog.
 
Michaal Knight RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
yo dudes!
Thanks for coming to my party everyone!
 
I cannot say that I disagree with the threat of no scores with Dave still on the blog. He is quite...offensive.
 
Hey I was just looking for an update.....like MADR is trailing by blah blah blah with only blah blah to go tonight...and if blah blah can't pull it off...then blah blah blah.....you know...
 
Due to recent events, I have to go to my back-up teams.

Go Skins!!!
and the classic
Goo Bears!!
Da Bears!!
 
I'm nuts! Over squirrels!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?