Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

Happy New Year's Eve!

Try not to lose your Auld Lang Sine

Comments:
Happy New Year!!!! Does anyone remember going to a museum in Canada? The Today Show had a story about a mom and pop kind of ripley's believe it or not type museum with a two headed calf and a mummy which as it turns out may have actually been a pharaoh...bought from poachers in Egypt during the 1800s.

oh - and I also watched a show on earthquakes where the guy said ginormous....and I thought Will Farrell made it up....
 
ps - the rotten you know what network guys in the county have blocked all graphics and pictures.....doh!! There will be no David Hasslehoff for me......
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I will be toasting to Dave to ring in the New Year...I will post this as anonymous so as not to make the other ladies jealous....
 
5.4.3.2.1....
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?