Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Look Out for Orange Plankton!

They're Musical!

Comments:
Every so often I go to previous blog entries to see David Hasselhoff...
 
mmmmm...David Hasselhoff short pants
 
I am a bit frightened. By "arrived" do you mean "born"??
 
In response to the Blaza's request yesterday for scores. The Commish posted early score results under the "TOUCHDOWN" blog - I think it was on Sunday.
 
Hooray for hooliganism!
 
you didn't see anything...
bwwaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!!
bwwwaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa!!!!
bwwwwwaaaaahaaaaacoughcoughcough.
 
Damn



So is that some weird 80's band? they look kind of like the pixies
 
I think they are a japanese band.
 
Yo, how come there were 2 teams trying to win the toilet bowl, one even playing me this past week, and i still , without trying, am the victor? Am I a victor for getting into a bowl game?
 
go me!
 
Yr all a bunch of punks!
 
pleaz...we like to be refered to as "whyte puncz on rope" (tight rope to be exact...we like the circus...although those clowns are quite frightening...)
 
Try the rope on a uni-cycle. Now that's entertainment.
 
So, uh... can I bring anything on Saturday? Maybe....... cake? *hand thingy*
 
So, uh... can I bring anything on Saturday? Maybe....... cake? *hand thingy*
 
The arrival. We didnt see anything? Is that a clue? Is it a reptile that can camoflauge itself?
I am going with it was born. Rabbits are fast, and you would have a hard time seeing one.
Or a navy seal. I guess they are real tricky to locate.
 
A NINJA!!
Its a ninja!
They are real hard to see. I just hope its not the ones that killed Mr. Miagi. I still have a vendetta with them. And of course my vendetta with Cobra Kai
 
Sorry I missed the show today.....I had to take the day off to feel kinship with the Nardinites.......I know Johnny Blaze keeps asking what he can bring and my much too polite sister will respond with not needing anything so I will take over the question.....and since the host family is once again providing us with the Christmas feast (and oh what a feast it is) I figure it might be a help if the rest of us brought the snacking (or the drinks.) As I may have mentioned, I'm gonna be bringing bruschetta, and I know everyone likes to eat up on the veggies and cheese and crackers....so either one of those would be great!! Just post what you'll bring so it won't be duplicated....
 
did the penguins beat madr? inquiring minds want to know...and me...I'd like to know too.
 
Shrimp!
 
It was brought to my attention that I did not post the final scores after the MNF game.

The Urinal Cakes defeated the Black Sharks of Doom 113 - 60. (Props to J Millson on a good showing this season. It would seem that theUrinal Cakes would be better suited for the Toilet Bowl, but alas. The UCs are hoping for LT to regain his early season form to bring home the victory in the super bowl)

The Super Beetles defeated the Sleepers 121-106 (Let's see if Larry Johnson can keep it rolling. And who knows, maybe Cincinnati will run up the score on the Bills allowing C Johnson to shine)

The Penguins lost to MADR by a score of 88-85 (Even without a quaterback, MADR was able to defeat the Penguins.)

The Blazers lost to the Raiders 98-84 (The Raiders will not be the "winners" of the TB after all)

The Super Bowl will pit the Urinal Cakes against the Super Beetles (it is fitting that the top two teams all year would face off in the Super Bowl)

The Toilet Bowl will feature the Penguins vs the Blazers (If last weeks scores ((85-84)) are indicative, then we may be in for a close one.

Don't forget that there are games on Saturday.


Good Luck to the remaining teams!!!
 
We will bring Cheese and Crackers and perhaps Chex Mix if Kathryn finds the opportunity. (I'm thinking Limberger, Bleu Cheese and Rouquefort along with some Melba Toast and I think that I can scare up some Zybek. Any other suggestions?)
 
mmmmm...zybek
 
oh dear Lord...my mother posts here... :-O
 
ovaltine!
 
I guarantee the Urinal Cakes are going to win!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?