Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!

Look away!!!! Look away!!!!

Comments:
If this is in reference to the funny picture, I'm horribly upset!!!! If it is in reference to Notre Dame's loss, I understand completely....
 
It's actually in reference to the fact that I'm back in school today. Oh the horror.

It is the bane of the Buffalo Bill fan to be a Notre Dame fan. Will there be NO mercy?!?
 
No Bills, No Notre. At least we can all have hope in a brand WU Year. Wu Tang Clan foos what?!?!?!
 
are you speaking blazees again?
 
The language of the blaze, somehting like that. Its more of a Wu Tang thing. You know, kung fu and rap music.
 
So...what are this weeks scores? Did I win?
 
The commish should be ashamed of himself. Where are the scores!?!
 
Darn you Doug Flutie! Darn you to heck! Now what legacy do I have?!? At least you have Flutie Flakes. What do I have? The name Scooter. I share that with a muppet!
 
Whats all this about muppets you groovy cats? We're on tour baby, and comming to your town
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?