Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

Holy Cow!

What a Lost!

Comments:
Only 156 hours until Lost!
 
morning bruce
 
cow a bunga!
 
cow are you?
 
cow ards
 
Cows it going?

Hey Tom, I guess dave haffner is looking to close out his office and needs help cleaning up files for about 2 weeks. He asked mark at the gym about you and Kathryn. Also, next week wednessday, we are having cake for sues b-day and brett is comming in. I will know what time a bit later, but you are welcome to bring yrself and fuzzy over
 
cow pi?
 
Cows about them Bills?
 
How now brown cow?
 
this is all very a-moooo-sing
 
that is such bull
 
Has anyone seen my lantern?
 
hefer nice day
 
cows this all possible?
 
cows I said so
 
cows you all are crazy!
 
bullony!
 
I could go on and on until the cows come home...
 
I'm just going to go back to the HOLY COW!!!! Lost was awesome!!! What exactly did John SEE!!! WOW! Henry Gale!!!! WOW!!!!! AMAZING!!! WOW!! And I still don't know when John lost his legs...
 
hey everybody!!! how is everyone???
 
Cait, it is
Cows everyone?
 
oh..sry COW is everyone???
 
I am COWnting the days until I get to see you again. It has been so long, maybe it will happen when the cows come home :)
 
I am fine. Flanks for asking
 
Once again....got nothin'....I can do a cow are you? Holy beautiful day!!!!
 
I herd you were moooving. Cow wonderful. Perchaps I could per suede you in a leather couch. Or some chaps.
 
that was too much
 
Dear Family,
Your bull is udderly disgusting! Grandma
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?