Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Listen to Akbar!

Before it's too late!

Comments:
He's an "I told you so" kind of guy.
 
I thought he was a weird headed jowaley kind of guy. He is part of a rebl aliance
 
Why wouldn't I? Once again, if it's on the internet, it must be true.
 
I thought he was a nacho eating, beer drinking kind of guy. That was before I saw him eat small rodents. Kind of took me off guard.
 
Be careful! Al Gore invented the internet and should you really trust anything Al Gore invented?
 
I heard he invented heated underpants, and mine lit on fire.
 
To impress the chicks in highschool, he told people he invented staples but didn't think to invent the stapler.

Weird freak.
 
HAHAHAHA
 
Hey, 2 hours of Jack Bauer tonight. Jack Bauer
 
Happy pearl divers go overboard for work
 
flippin' ninjas
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_Ackbar

However, unlike many career officers he was unable to properly play the political game, relying on his trusted friend Mon Mothma to cover him. When Mon Mothma retired from political service, Admiral Ackbar found severe difficulties in facing the political realities of high command

It is entries like this one that make the strongest arguments against Wikipedia
 
Huh? (I didn't have anything to say but wanted to be included).
 
Without wikipedia how would I have known Akbar was a mon calamari? Vital information to humanity!
 
mmmmmmmmm....calamari
 
wikida-what?
that's it, i'm out
 
of calimari!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
 
how does that dude see? you could hang food in his face and he would just smell it. like a rabit. rabbits always run into yr hand when you hold out food. they can smell it but cannot see it.
 
I bet he is continuously walking into walls. No wonder he knew it was a trap. He saw the enemy try to siddle up next to him. Sneaky.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?