Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

She turned me into a newt!

I got better

Comments:
Luckily, with this tiny computer, I am still able to blog.
 
Okay, maybe I didn't get better right away...but I can still blog.
 
You look prety good for a newt. and i am impressed that you can still blog
 
Sometimes my little hand thingies get stuck to the keys, but on the whole, it's newt to bad.
 
Shalom(ander)!
 
Morning Sunshines!!! (I've got nothin')
 
A dollar to the sibling that guesses what i said. I pulled a Dad this morning. Kris had a dress down day, so when I saw her wearing jeansd and a tee shirt, I said.....

It took me a while to realize that it was a dad-ism.
 
"What is it - dress like a bum day?"
 
You got it !!!
 
put the lime in the coconut...
 
So when do I get my dollar?
 
Dude lets put the lime in the coconut and watch Shrek 3-D
 
That's no fair! It's like he was just waiting at the computer to answer that. And I have sticky paw like hands. I will newt salamand for this!
 
Yea!!! I would also like a dollar....just because....That kind of stuff always makes me smile..which is the same kind of smile I get when I hear fuzzy and the boys stories....
 
KRis laughed at it and repeated it. I was like "where did that come from" and then i had to smile cause it reverberated in my mind from when i was a little dude eating oatmeal.
 
oh, and the dollar is in yr mind
 
I will also be standing in that dollar line.
 
By "mind" do you mean the mail?
 
no, i meant mind.
what are you working on in that photo. it looks like a diploma or something. from salamander U?
 
graduated from poly-wog


i just wanted to say poly wog
 
It's a Gingrich watch website. We are sick of him using our name and want it stopped! He is the bane of the N.E.W.T. society and the entire newt world. I am working on falsifying his diploma from Salamander U.
 
newt
whatt a dumb name
 
Hey, Hey! That's getting personal!
 
Easy does it Newt.
 
i ment for a dude. for a slippery little reptile, that's cool, man, but a speaker of the house, kind of weird
 
I heard if you put the lime in the coconut, it makes the belly better
 
No, seriously, put the damn lime in the coconut before someone gets hurt
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?