Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

We're in Trouble!

Darth and Ming-Ming Tran
are co-conspirators!

Comments:
I knew I should have listened to Akbar!
 
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
But who will kick Ming Tram in the face?
 
Come Ming Tram, come to the dark side. We our combined powers, together we can rule the universe!! We don't need that whiny little Luke!
 
Oh - its Ming Tram (said with a roll of the head and a roll of the eyes)
 
But which is the Sith Lord and which is the apprentice?
 
http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts102.html

I think this explains who the real Sith Lord is...
 
I always heard that we weren't allowed to kick.
 
Kicks to the face are OK. No kicks to the groin
 
executive power rules, there are no Jedi knights
 
I would like to compare GW to Hitler.....I hear that gets a rise from the who system....True Choas!
 
If jack Bauer was in a room w Hitler, Stalin and that Nina chick who double crossed him, and had a gun w 2 bullets, he would use them both on that Nina chick.
 
Nina was a great villainess. She gave Jack Bauer a run for his money. But in the end, she was Jack Bauered.
 
I'm glad someone knew what i was talking about. i was not even that sure
 
Heck yes I do! I have been slacking on my Jack Bauer watching so I had to look at this season to make sure she hasn't been resurected. Maybe they'll figure out a way to bring her back because she was really his best arch evil nemesis.
 
Like Stephano on "Days"
 
The best evil man in the world!
 
or at least Salem...
 
I just want to know how the heck hobbits infiltrated CTU.
Sneaky little people.
 
You mean how did Encino man get there without Pauly Shore. doesn't look like the security is all that good
 
Well, he's got the buff spikes chillin' on top of his melon, obviously, right?, - dude, he's checking her cheeks! oh oh! - he's got the serious beak, and his own personal holding company full of fundage, bro, that he weases off of ma... ma...
 
Weeze the juice!
 
Jack Bauer is the only guy who can make a whole day take months.
 
I would agree but I should tell you I've come pretty close.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?