Friday, April 07, 2006

 

I am not an animal!

I am a human bean!

Comments:
I was going to put up a picture of the elephant man but he scared me too much.
 
I hope we get to see Cait's boyfriend this weekend. Unless he is now her secret illicit lover.
 
Hey! It's your mom!

Tee Hee! Get's me every time.
 
maybe it YR mom. not mine. Mine was a gypsy traveling about the countryside stealing cameras
 
That elephant guy is scary.
 
Hideous! Look away! Look away!
 
Do you see red x's or Caity's lover? Or do you see dead people? This picture keeps coming in and out for me today, and as it's my last one for awhile, I need one that will stick. Otherwise, it's back to veggie tales.
 
I am getting red x's. Maybe the internet gods are making it so we don't have to look at yo mama :)

So - you think that just because you are on break next week you don't have to maintain the daily blog? What will we do without you??
 
whoa
there is no break from blogging. i even blogged when i was in NYC. a week off coulf leave us all behind and destroy what we have worked so hard to create
 
How could this ever be destroyed!?! The rodents running around in this sarcophogus I call a head need an outlet.

Plus where else could we see how Cait's lover is doing.
 
Can you see your mom yet?
 
As you can tell, this is bothering me. I don't want to have to change pictures.
 
yeah, i can see it. it just takes a bit to load up.

rats in yr brain. ha

mine chewed a hole in the side and escaped years ago. i think they took a bit with them as well.
 
You are all BUSTED!!YO Momma saw what you all said and she ain't happy!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?