Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

SPAZIODIRITTI!

Yeah!

Comments:
There had better be a new Lost tonight...
 
Go Whitesnake!
 
There are more chickens in the world than people.

Enough to keep me awake at night.
 
so, the chikens are taking over? sweet. i am ready to except them as my unquestioned lord and masters
 
spazzy deodorant?!?
 
spazzy deodorant?!?
 
Cool - I get my thoughts in twice!

I will not, under any circumstances, follow the command of an animal that can drown in a rainstorm!!
 
That's a turkey, not a chicken.
 
Get me a frying pan. I'm making some Kung Pow chicken tonight.
 
Somehow Chloe will use a satalite and my PDA to hunt down all the chickens.
 
Unless the president gets involved. Then all heck will break loose and I will have to use a pair of tube socks, paper clip and a potato chip to escape from the chicken mayhem. I will be back.
 
You stole that idea from me!
 
Oh - sorry, but I still won't follow the lead of a chicken!!
 
Duh, we are already following a turkey, so we may as well let the chickens have a chance
 
I can't wait to sing and drink till I puke at Senor Malcolm's casa
 
cinco de mayo for the non spanish people means cinco of mayo
 
Senor Malcolm sweet cinco de mayo party will be the bomb. I will also sing and drink till I puke.
 
Senor Malcolm sweet cinco de mayo party will be the bomb. I will also sing and drink till I puke.
 
Senor Malcolm sweet cinco de mayo party will be the bomb. I will also sing and drink till I puke.
 
just like el oso means the oso.

speaking of which, on VM last night, Logan got a reminissent over a M. Doughty song, the singer of Soul Coughing who live made the comment about the oso (as it was their album title)
 
you really want to drink till you puke
 
enrique is obviously out of control. Mamoo will have her hands full as I will not take him home if he is drunk and puking.
 
Julio has asked that the party be moved to Saturday, so he can attend and get toasted.
 
nicely toasted
 
Speaking of Saturday- I was hoping to ask the Millsons or Brenz if they might be available to watch the munchkin for about 5 hours on that day. I was hoping to go to a conference in Rochester, but Tom has to work at from 10-5. I would be back from the conference around 2:00, so the watching would be from 9:30 till . . . I would reimburse for gas and time. . . :)
 
barring anything unforseen I can take care of it.
 
O.K. - so the confusion started with the chicken v. turkey debate, and it has continued throughout my day.

Conference in Rochester is this Saturday, April 29th - can you still cover that Brenz?

Reason we weren't going to do Saturday for Cinco de Mayo was to give Jen a chance to prepare herself for the party at her house on Saturday. But if people are interested in a Saturday late afternoon/evening party (Tom works till 5:00) that would be fine with us.
 
What's all this about cinco de mayo and julio iglesias? Everyone knows that mayo is either a county in Ireland or a spread for tunafish sandwiches. Which is it? Don't confuse any more. Is County Mayo sinking into the ocean? I think I will have to call Chicken Little so he can go tell the Queen. (Don't tell George Bush--he will destroy the world!) Good night.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?