Monday, June 05, 2006

 

It's a secret message...

from my teeth!!

Comments:
I was devistated when this show was cancelled. The inhumanity!
 
A freak with money ain't hardly a freak at all.
 
I thought ninjas just hung around airports and got sucked up into jet engines."
 
I may be an evil genius, but I can't predict every giant lizard that might wander by.
 
I think I am frightened. I was just telling Tom this weekend that we need to get copies of The Tick - but I was thinking of the animated version. Scary!!
 
both the animated and the live ones were great
 
I never really got to see the animated one, but David Putty as the Tick...classic.
 
Just so you are aware, you've had 517 profile views.....Still not sure why it was cancelled. The voice people. The voice.
 
I also need to give a shout out to the FFA. Holy Plants.
 
hill-billies
 
but i guess hill billies are still better than yuppies. and hippies
 
Hippies hate us.
 
Chad, it's Brad. Pick up the cordless.
 
What are you doing!!!!!!!!!!
 
Drinking an import, watching the market recap.
 
That is correct. That is correct.
 
i like slayer.
 
Wash away with crimson tide
by my hands i keep testing time
quench the fire that drives my soul
soothing me as death takes hold
 
stupid slayer
 
We don't care much for Slayer either.
 
The two strange men who just now wanted to shoot us to death were eaten by a cow and that almost makes sense to me.
 
Guns don't hurt people, choke holds hurt people.
 
Sand people walk in single file to hide from Chuck Norris
 
Oh lordy, I need a vacation.
 
me too,
the walk in a straight lin and the vacation thing
 
me too,
the walk in a straight lin and the vacation thing
 
I will try not to mention my two more days...
 
WHAT THE FUGAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!


wat's a fugazi?
It's a fake dimond
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?