Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Braggart!

myspace schmipace

Comments:
Don't forget survivor tonight. Racial tensions abound!
 
yeah, myspace does suk. i started it to find a kid from high school and all the kids i was not too fond of found me.
 
Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the spaceship Tikal
 
The Mayan had a spaceship??? I should have known! That's why the civilization disappeared. It all makes so much sense now. They'll be coming for us when the calender ends.
 
December 12, 2012. The date the calanders end
 
Come on people - how are we going to get up to 20 at this pace! With only three of us posting on a regular basis, we must count on each other for at least 7 posts each!!
 
Malcolm and the Sleepers had "Gramma Maggie" pancakes this morning (chocolate chip, butter and syrup) YUM!!
 
i could go for some of those right about now
 
although i did have g-ma ribs the other day.
 
NORM!!!!
 
ooooooooohhhhhhhh!! How do I choose?!?!?
 
mmmmmmmmmm....pancakes
 
mmmmmmmmmm....grandma ribs
 
mmmmmmmmmmmm....butter
 
mmmmmmmmm....paper
 
eeeeeeewwwww.......not flavored paper!
 
eeeeeeewwwww.......not flavored paper!
 
darn you paper for tempting me so
 
20!!!!!
 
excellent
 
FANTASTIC!!!
 
Thanks for the effort Brendan.

P.S. - I think I could go for some Gramma ribs too.
 
back like a vertibre
 
p.s.
who the hell is brendan??
 
I will attempt to send out the breakdown of the scores this evening. (I may have internet access from home at some point this season)

Do people want the weekly breakdown every week? I'll try to get it out on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Do you all realize that late in the year there are Thursday games every week??? We may have to adjust our deadlines for team rosters and waivers.
 
Hi,

I sent out the individual results for week one via e-mail.
 
Really.... is anyone interested in a trade for a quaterback or a tight end??? I'm offering the Buffalo Bills Defense and/or Cory Dillon????

Any offers?????
 
Start thinking about you Week two lineups.

Because of all of the goofy injury report games that the coaches are playing nowadays, I will accept late adjustments to your lineups, but not after the games begin.
 
Don't eat me. I may be contaminated with e.coli

There is a current warning about bagged spinach from the FDA. Remenber to wash your bagged lettuce and spinach.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?