Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Precious Fridays!!!

Is it nap time yet?

Comments:
So how ticked off is Jeremy this morning with his switch from Hines Ward to Ahman Green. So I can't find the stats this morning, but I know he got one touchdown and bunch of other catches.

Too bad Pesticides!!
 
Ronnie Brown...2 td's!

Hola!
 
How rough was is that the TD was not called back. if it was, Parker would have had it. i guess i will take the 11 1/2 points for his running and catching
 
Oh my little penguin....just me and you with no comprehension of what's going on.....
 
althugh, molly/pete's defense got 2 int's and several sacks
 
Have a great weekend all!

See you at Cait's...

Go Super Beetles!!!
 
So last night was just a tease. Now we have to wait until Sunday for the rest of the games!!!

So the team who until recently was known ans the black sharks of doom got off to a good start with Ronnie Brown picking up 18.5 points and Shi Halud picked up 12.5 with willie Parker (this .5 stuff looks pretty weak. Who was the joker who came up with that brilliant idea??).

So, are the Raiders wishing they had started Heath Miller after seeing the 85 yard TD catch???

The Ligers picked up 18 points from an impressive defensive performance by the Super Bowl champs (even though they go around kissing each other on the sidelines??)

Let the games begin!!
 
Mamoo's Madness????? What is with all of these blogs???

Perhaps the commish will have to start his own blog.

Still can't comment over at the Cute Penguin and Mamoo's MAdness doesn't even have a post yet??

What's with that??
 
Morning bloggers....Go Bills!!! Really...it's all I got...
 
That all???

Go BIlls!!!!!
 
Happy Birthday Caitlin!!!!!
 
What's with "London Fletcher-Baker"?????????
 
This is going to horrible. I'm constantly watching the live score tracking to see what the stats are. And I thought the 10 minute ticker was bad. :(
 
Really, who is Kenny Watson?????? And what is he doing scoring a touchdown??????
 
Seriously, I have work to do. I can't just be watching football stats...or can I????

If no one else is Blogging, am I just talking to myself???
 
Who doesn't put points on the board when they have the chance????? This is New England, take the points and play solid defense. Don't allow a momentum shift by letting them stop you on fourth down.

And if you go for it on fourth and short, line up quickly and go with the quick QB sneek.

I was hoping that inept game day coaching was a thing of the past.
 
Who takes two quaterbacks in the first two rounds (and leaves me with stupid Jake Delhomme???)????

My draft day strategy was foiled and I'll pay for it the rest of the season.
 
It was great to see everyone at Caitlin's yesterday. Sorry I was a bit of a bummer, but I was sick to my stomach over losing my wallet. But, good news, it has been found. I called Target again when I got home before I started calling credit card companies and someone had turned it in. Still cancelled the cards, but it looks like everything was still in there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?