Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Super Monkey Attack!

Look Out!!!

Comments:
Probably cause of the dancing thing.
 
Jen, do you ever go to youtube.com?
if you happen upon it, search for kung fu baby. keeping in line w the angry baby, you may enjoy it.
 
Jen, do you ever go to youtube.com?
if you happen upon it, search for kung fu baby. keeping in line w the angry baby, you may enjoy it.
 
Jen, do you ever go to youtube.com?
if you happen upon it, search for kung fu baby. keeping in line w the angry baby, you may enjoy it.
 
This is just me, not me as Proxy, so there will be no catchy commentary - I am just not that good. But I had some time on my hands this morning, and was able to do all the scores. Here is what I got:

Penguin beats Super Beetle 75-57
Los Tib beats Raiders - 101.5-92
Ligers beat Sleepers - 76.5-44.5
Roadrunner beats Shai - 124.5-80
Pesticide beats Rockets - 95-42
 
Kungfu Baby - Very Funny!!
 
my word. those are some out of hand scores
 
Now that I think I might be the only undefeated team, I am starting to feel the pressure. No fun man! Does this mean that I am going to actually have to start caring?
 
caring is not for this world.

a house is not the walls, but the space between them.
 
I can't get to youtube from here. We are blocked. If you know what I mean. ;-)
 
Get your head out of the gutter! I just meant I can't see it right now.
 
Sicko
 
Sheesh.
 
Super Monkey Mad Super Beetles no win.
 
no likey!
 
me likey the stranger
 
it is not youtube that is blocked, but your mind. let the youtube flow and kung fu baby shall apear
 
It's freaky deaky man!
 
Damn that Madden. Annoying and curse ridden.
 
I'm writing to my agent to cancel my appearence on Madden 2010. No way no how man.
 
which is odd that he is cursed, cause that dude should have been dead years ago, what with all the turducken and hoagies
 
I would definatly cancel. but i would accept the ride on the bus. that thing is cherry
 
Pengy! So nice to see you. You are correct about the names, but I think you will have the Black Sharks to contend with. I can hear the growl already.
 
Oh, wait. That was cause he was standing behind me.
 
Not really. Then he would get in trouble for skipping.
 
Truant!!! Truant they'll all say!!!!!!!
 
If you don't sing up soon, it will be T.S. for you!
 
Go Fish.
 
Yes, I am the Roadrunner - Beep! Beep!
 
Gilmore Girls tonight! 8pm! Be there or be Logan.
 
yo, heros is on. it is the pilot episode.


(i dont know what that means)
 
but seriously, i guess on House tonight he is going to face his toughest challenge yet. some uncurable thing that no one has ever seen before. followed by stan doff.
 
Stan's the man, baby! Stan's the man.
 
And it's only Tuesday?!?!?!?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?