Monday, October 16, 2006

 

I'd like you to meet my new friend.

Hammish.

Comments:
I feel robbed.
 
Hosed I tell you! Hosed!
 
mmmmmm...hammish
 
i am back!! (but that means i am at work, boo)
 
hope everyone is ok. i got to play Dommer party and i ate a cat. no, not really, but i thought about it. and so everyone knows, the minivan took a tree preaty hard.
 
Are the Super Beetles At work this AM?
 
i believe nardin is closed. everything in the b-lo is closed
 
com'on commish! nothing but time for those scores. heheh
 
Too bad those "no unnecessary travel" advisories don't include working. I am here, and I am now colder than I have been all weekend, apparently it takes a few hours for the thermostat to catch up when it has been off for three days.
 
I am very sad for the minivan. It made it through so much. At least it went down in somewhat of a blaze of glory, it isn't like it just stopped running or anything.
 
true. it may still work. i had to move it across the street (because those a$$ h07es are still ticketing. it ran, but not well and i did have a tree pierced between my seats. the way i roll, i could probably pull that off as how i wanted it to look.
 
look at this list of days this week i got

Pasta Day (17th), Wear Something Gaudy Day (17th), Watch A Squirrel Day (18th), Chocolate Cupcake Day (18th), No Beard Day (18th), Boost Your Brain Day (18th), Change Your Life Day (19th), Look Back On Your Life Day (19th), Shampoo Day (20th), Pumpkin Day (21st), Babbling Day (21st), Count Your Buttons Day (21st), National Nut Day (22nd), Eat A Pretzel Day (22nd), Used Car Day (22nd)
 
Again...confused...but I will be up for the cupcake day on the 18th. With layers of chocolate and nilla, whipped cream and chocolate frosting. I'd like to offer my services for eating. And ah crap. I was really hpoing for another day off. And there's like nobody here cause I expect most people still don't have power or of course have children at home to keep from burning the place down.
 
Hey where's the scores....I know the penguin QB was crushing the Ligers but Mr. Smith fared pretty well. Since I am responsible for the picking, I fell a little short playing a RB on a bye. Woops!!! UGGGG!!! Darn!! GO BILLS!!!
 
You people and wanting the scores early. There is still another game to play. And we are all rooting for Chicago to come up big. Right!?!

It would not be fair to release early scores.

But here they are The Ligers are trailing the Return of the Penguin by a score of 88 to 67. Both teams have players going tonight.

The Pesticide is in the early lead, but the Sleepers have three players going tonight, including the Chicago Defense. (holing for the shutout)

The Roadrunners are trailing the Raiders by a lot and the Raider still have T-Rex Grossman going tonight. Unless T Jones lights the world on fire, it does not look good for the Roadrunners.

LTNC has a has a thirteen point lead going into tonight's game. Both LTNC and Shai Halud do have players going this evening.

Both the Rockets and the Super Beetles came up with their biggest games of the season. With the moniker of the Last Place Team on the line, they both came up big. The score is too close to call and it needs to be recalculated and verified. (really, there is a one point difference). (due to the short distraction, who wants to see Thomas, I will not be able to complete this task until later)
 
Go Bears!!!!!
 
go blazers, i mean Shai Halud!!

If we dont win this game, Snickers has threatened to pull out the sponsership. I am in talks right now with Tommy JEans, although it is hard to convince them that a sand worm is who they want in their jeans. I am also speaking with the Go-Gurt people.
 
That's what I was looking for - the big teaser.....keeps this stinky day going. Oh whoamI kidding. It's a BEAUTIFUL!!! day. I'm just upset to be here.
 
As I said before I totally feel hosed! I could a been somebody! I could a been somebody!
 
Sure Owens gets 3td's but it doesn't mean much when Barber runs for 185. It probably has something to do with the Rockets being slutty.
 
GMO said so.
 
mmmmmmmmm......hammish
 
mmmmmmmmmm....chocolate vanilla layered cake with whipped cream and chocolate frosting.......
 
mmmmmmmmm.....also known as baby Jesus birthday cake
 
mmmm...baby JEsus cake (a/k/a baby Brendan cake)
 
http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=101615750&Mytoken=AF78E4DF-7D49-4055-99846A7742B5D3A327640750

the "What would Chuck Norris Do?" online forum
 
its bosses day! here is a page of mr. burns quotes

http://www.humorsphere.com/simpsons/mr-burns-quotes.htm
 
Arrgh! I've already lost points for the shutout.

GO BEARS!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?