Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

I'm Claustraphobic.

Something about Santa just weirds me out.

Comments:
Just a few notes from yesterday:

JB--I don't want to hear about what you and the slutty Rockets have going on for this weekend. That's just gross.

The pelicans in that movie were pure genius!

I am going for the gusto and am willing to trade the Sleepers Kevin Jones for a bag of Kit Kat bites, a pound of swedish fish and of course Chad pick up the cordless Johnson.
 
It's a bad hair day today.
 
I'm not feeling very good.
 
i made it a point not to say something that could be construed as vulgar. i am just saying, that in regards to fantasy football, i am going to spank her.
 
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
 
Gross! You sicko!
 
Hey the picture is working again. I love you Nick!!!

Man, we had fun that night. Until he got caught.
 
Boo hoo - I don't get to see the picture. I just get a red "x"
 
its gary busey or nick nolte. one of those guys.
 
Yeah - I got the picture this time!!
 
I told you, it's me. Stop picking on me on my bad hair day.
 
Where's the love, man!?!
 
Did I win this week?
 
Be sure before you answer.
 
Really sure.
 
Like, "I don't want my knee caps broken" sure.
 
So what's the deal Sleepers? Am I getting my kit kats or what? I got a months worth of back rubs waiting in the wings. (really it's a weeks worth but I figure I can up the anti)
 
I just like commenting to make the row of Nick Noltes.
 
It's such a pretty shirt for a mug shot.
 
So what if he looks like death.
 
Well, it is a party guy shirt, so you know he was partying.
 
I think the lazy Sleepers are still sleeping. MJ is possibly finally catching up on some sorely missed sleep, so I am apprehensive about calling and having the ringing phone wake him up. I will advise of the acceptance of the trade as soon as I talk to him.
 
i do not have anyone to trade, but do i need to do to get kit kats? i will mow lawns and such
 
mmmmmmmmmmmm....kit kats
 
Lets have a kit kat party - oh wat, that's my version of Halloween..
 
Holy crap! I just remembered Lost is on tonight!
 
A kit kat party would be awesome!
 
Everyone just needs to bring in a different type of kit kat.
 
This could be JB's party idea for when he wins. I would love to have to set up that kind of party.

Sleepers -- kit kats
Roadrunners--kit kats
Penguins -- kit kats
Raiders--kit kats
Rockets - kit kats
Pesticides -- booze (cause they were in the toilet bowl with me)
--let a girl dream--
TNC was the loser of the Super Bowl and of course I would bring the Kit Kats.
 
After speaking to the Sleepers - the trade is accepted. Kit Kats and Swedish Fish to be delivered soon. (Kit Kat bites? or bite size Kit Kats?)
 
Who names their cat "kit kat?"
 
Kit Kat bites please. You can tell him he can walk them over right now. It's not that far. If you give Malcolm some sugar, hop in a wagon and he'll pull you the whole way. I've seen the energy that kid has.
 
Really, if he accepted my offer they should be here already.
 
OH PRECIOUS KIT KATS!!!!!!!!!
 
I just know KitKat the kitty is still on a farm in Langford somewhere, procreating.
 
Ahhhhh, bless the little tramp.
 
Great laughs today for me. Who's gonna bring the extra large kit kats. Caus they still only count as one.
 
Sleepers, feel free to throw in a king sized kit kat in the deal too. You don't understand the kitkat anxiety I feel right now. I NEED THEM.
 
Just a side note about the kitkats since we haven't talked about them in a while...I do need them to be delivered before Sunday. I don't want my juju to be passed on and then you say the deal is off. Unacceptable! I don't care that Kevin Jones broke his leg. I get the kitkats!
 
merciful crap, i want a kit kat now.

i have a bowl of tootsie rolls on my desk and all of the sudden, they just seem weak. i have some at home, but thats at home.

please Lord, let me win the OFFL so that we may praise your name through the bounty of Kit Kats


amen
 
and the venue for my party would be Kit Kat Isle, where everything is a chocolate covered waffer, pressed between more chocolate covered waffers
 
I can picture the surprise on the manager's face when he comes upon the OFFL crew in a candy coma passed out on the floor in his candy aisle.
 
Only 6 hours and 20 minutes until Lost!
 
Can I get a count down to when I get my KitKats?!?!
 
i love the candy aisle
 
Procurement is 1/2 way complete. Please advise of a mutually agreeable drop time for tomorrow. After 11:00 and before 12:00 works for me. Otherwise, I will still be asleep or taking a nap.
 
ah, that brief moment when you wake up on the lawn before you realize why you are here.
 
how many of the little sweedish fish are in a pund. i know that in the bosx, there are 480
 
so how much does the box weight?
 
http://18004sweets.safeshopper.com/18/cat18.htm?source=overture

find where they are selling the sweedish fish. note the comment "buy as many pounds as you would like"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?