Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

201!!!

Oh how these numbers haunt me!

Comments:
I think I feel my Tank mood coming on.
 
This one seemed prettier.
 
But then I remembered who I felt like.
 
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
angry
 
Why are you angry Super Beetles?

What did you have for a final score?
 
well, comish, where da scores at?
 
Week 12 Results

The Super Beetles continued winning with a close victory over the Penguins by a score of 104.5 to 100 (Even Su Alexander's 201 yards were not enough. Still wondering how you get 201 yards and no touchdowns?? And what's with this Drew Brees guy, he's going to throw his arm out by the end of the season)

The Rockets took down the Pesticide by a score of 88 to 63.5. (what happened to last year's runner up? The Rockets left all of Willis' points on the bench too.)

The Roadrunners were no match for Shai Halud handing Shai Halud a defeat by the score of 118.5 to 70. (What's up with Peyton's little brother, he doesn't seem to be doing to well. And Willie and Travis were no help either. Meanwhile, the Roadrunners are geting productions from everywhere, except the Tight End spot. Hopefully they will have T Gonzalez back for the stretch run)

The Sleepers get another win with a victory over the Ligers. (What you can't count on your running back to throw a touchdown pass every week? And that Pittsburgh defense comming up with a goose egg? What has happened to the Super Bowl Champs)

LTNC has the Raiders number, handing them their second defeat of the season by a score of 140 to 127.5. (Even a 36 point performance by the Baltimore defense could not match the 42 from T Romo and the 44 from J Addai, both waiver wire acquisitions.)
 
Work Shmerk.....They don't even make good coffee here. Tank would be angry I'm sure.
 
Standings

Raiders 10-2 1170.5
Sleepers 8-3-1 1107
LTNC 8-4 1068.5
Roadrunners 6-6 1113.5
Shai Halud 6-6 1077
Pesticide 5-6-1 1062
Rockets 5-7 977
Super Beetles 4-8 1045.5
Ligers 4-8 966
Penguins 3-9 840
 
Only two more weeks until the playoffs.

Can you feel the pressure???
 
jack made some sound desicions in the waivers. comming up big. stupid roadrunners. why i oughta strap some rocket boosters to my feet...
 
I actually thought I won, but the 201 had me sweating. Plus it made for a good blog page. I'm all about the easy out.
 
Plus, I just adore angry baby!
 
I'm crawling my way out of the bottom!
 
I think the Commish should be in charge of breaking the news to Tank. He was pretty sure Josh Brown was going to come up big with MANY field goals.
 
One two three nosies!
 
I know I'm not it!
 
Uh oh. I thought middle of the pack was just fine. How'd we end up on the bottom????
 
its those sneaky super beetles. and the roadrunners. ruining our mediocrity. haha 20
 
AVENGE ME!!!!
 
We're going pretty slow today, considering we have to get to 201 by days end.
 
I
 
meant
 
to
 
say
 
we're
 
going
 
pretty
 
slow
 
ah crap. never mind
 
Look at all the angry babies!!!!
 
row after row of angry babies.
 
drool and all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?