Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

Chuck versus Jack

Who would win???

Comments:
Or is that just opening a bad can of worms?
 
http://www.jackvschuck.com/
 
i believe that would rip a hole in the universe
 
although, from what the page says, they would just kill the ones that lied to them to get them to fight
 
I agree with the rip a hole in the universe thing. I definitly think the consequences would be horrifying.
 
i like that easy button comercial where the guy says finding an easy button with an wasy button would rip a hole in the universe and then the girl says "what could be worst that could happen" and the guy says "That!"
 
I'm sure it would look a little like this.
 
Keeps me up at night.
 
It's almost like a paradox within a conundrum.
 
I'm getting weirded out,man!
 
If Jack Bauer were here, he would know what to do.
 
Or Chuck. He would know too.
 
I don't want to be accused of starting any unnecessary fighting between the two.
 
Well, i know Chuck would round-house kick it. Jack would tie it up and make it tell him where the bomb was
 
I am starting to doubt the power of both Jack & Chuck as I am still at work. Seems like they should be able to do something about this.
 
I need Jack and Chuck to come teach 5th and 8th graders how to be quiet.
 
Jack Bauer - HA!
Chuck Norris - HA!

I can take both of you out with a paperclip and a chocolate bar.
 
didnt you read the list? jack bauer would turn mcguyver into a bomb and blow his way out of the situation.
 
NEVER! I MEAN NEVER!!!! doubt the power of Jack and Chuck!
 
Bite your tongue!
 
That 5th and 8th grade thing has me worried though. I'm not too sure what Jack or Chuck would do.
 
I need to research that.
 
A librarian should know where to look that info up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?