Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

Angie's and George's...

A union of delicioususnes and flavor.

Comments:
What's not to love?
 
Let the Madness begin!
 
When's dinner?
 
Let the heartburn begin!
 
I am blocked from the site, but when you search on google for "Angie's and George's" there is actually a link.

angie's and george's for dinner okay, so, we went to george and angie's..we left around 6, i think. anyways, kayleen wasn't there when we first got there..i ...
www.blurty.com/talkpost.bml?journal=thatsummer&itemid=1513 - 18k
 
I think everyone should have friends (or restaurants they regular) called Angie and George.
 
Happy Ides!!!

And you Brutis?

what is yr story
 
That is hysterical!
 
Angie's and George's...a match made in heaven.
 
OK, I spoke with the Momster. We are looking at dinner at 4 on sunday. this seem ok to everyone?

i hope mamoo gets this
 
she got it, and she and the boy will be there with our ziplock baggies to take food for the husband. I think I will have to take before the rest of us eat, because if I know this family there will not be any leftovers. :)
 
i was going to mention that yesterday
i have been waiting for a reuben for 5 years now with no leftovers
 
Define leftovers?
 
I am not familiar with your alien language.
 
seriously
i have to make my own corned beef for samiches
 
sinbad died
 
so...are my teams winning yet?
 
No way?!?
 
I meant, are you serious Clark?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?