Wednesday, April 18, 2007

 

Do you know what I think is disgusting?

Train tracks.

Comments:
They remind me of slugs.
 
And their slimy trails.
 
I was talking to Sandy last night and she told me she got hit by vacation glaze as well. Hers happened after summer vacation.
 
She got a dog the day before school started up again.
 
Schnookered!
 
Not just snookered but schnookered.
 
It's worse that snookered.
 
They should ask if your a teacher when you get a dog, and then give you a waiting period.
 
like the brady law for puppies
 
any pet really
 
i kind of jumped into a turtle.

but i love the turtle.
 
Dexy is er name and we call her goldfish that she eats her midnight runners
 
word!
 
Last night Spike was in his puppy crazies and was literally jumping off all 4 paws in one big hop. It was hysterical! He is pretty funny when he gets in his crazy stage.
 
ah, little animals. they are funny when they do funny things.

i need to come out and see him
 
He's a very friendly guy, so he'd love to see you!
 
another fuzzy guy to harass at the milson homestead
 
so no snail tracks
 
meat party this weekend right?

when/where
 
I'ma win me a ham!
 
hopefully not that weirdo Hammish
 
The meat party is at 7:30pm at the training center.
 
That's not the smell of meat, that's the smell of friendship.
 
Oh lordy I miss you guys so much during the day....I got my smile on now though.
 
See ya at the meat party!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?