Tuesday, October 02, 2007

 

Special thanks to the letter Y

I knew you could do it!

Comments:
Back to work.
 
Only for three days though.
 
Don't want to stress out to much.
 
You suck! No school when you have open house and no school on a Friday when there is a Monday holiday???!!!
 
Here is the quick version of the scores (sans commentary, something about having to take a boy to school and then go to work)

FFS has once again achieved victory over the struggling Black Sharks of Doom by a score of 92 to 76.

The Bad Newz Kennelz get their first victory of the season against a hapless Rockets team by the score of 47.5 to 45.5.

ChaChing comes up big with another victory defeating the Sleepers by the score of 111.5 to 80.5. (anyone have a QB they want to trade to the Sleepers?)

The Freaks pull off another victory by handing a defeat to the Raiders, 92.5 to 80 (oh that can't be a good scene in the Milson house)

And finally

The Super Beetles remain undefeated claiming victory over the Decepticons by the score of 74 to 56.5 (apparently an off day for the Beetles was not enough to get their first loss of th season)
 
Thank goodness Touraj had that TD last night.
 
Go Bills!!!!!
 
four and oh! four and oh! four and oh!
 
I gots ta chant it while I can.
 
Tank is going to be very angry.
 
Mostly at Mom, cause when he saw Maroney listed as questionable, mom said "New England always does that. Just play him."
 
I am in so much trouble.
 
I may need a safe house...
 
you can crash with me, but it will cost you a kicker
 
Cinci does it too. TJ was "out" and then caught 2 TDs and crap last week. chumps
 
Who do they think they are dealing with?!?!?
 
I am so calling Nancy Kerrigan.
 
or Ditka. I have yet to meet a problem Ditka could not solve
 
So, Pretty in Pink was on last night and Kris wanted to watch. I am going to call anything cool "Volcanic" from here out.
 
You are so Ducky.
 
If you call everything Volcanic, I'll start calling you Ducky
 
Darn, someone jumped on my Ducky comment
 
Who is looking to trade a QB?
 
I can't believe that you gave Tank bad info.

I think that you may have done that just so you could remain dominant in the league. You know, take every advantage that you can get
 
I just want you to know that despite my apperance at this function, I am now, and forever will be, the Duck Man
 
and never once did i imagine that i would have to actually choose either andrew mcarthy of james spader. the movie sux if you do not like at least one of them. and they both suck in that movie.
 
What are you talking about?!?!
 
That's pure acting genius!
 
But you still watched the movie, didn't you?
 
Seriously, the only good actor in that movie was the dog.
 
Ducky and Annie Potts come in a far second.
 
You can't escape the genius that is John Hughes.
 
I could deal you Derek Anderson for a price...
 
What, you don't think Molly Ringwald's constant pouting was deserving of an oscar?
 
What is the asking price on the head of Derek Anderson?
 
There always is Trent Edwards on the waiver wire
 
How about Bulger and Winslow for Anderson and Shockey
 
I'm waiting to see how Trent looks after Dallas.
 
I don't know what the record is for TDs by a receiver in one year, but Randy Moss is on pace for 28 tds this year.

Can you imagine what Brady and Moss could have done if they were together from the beginning?
 
That is very tempting. I will have to review my situation and not make any hasty decisions. I need to make sure that Anderson will not be replaced by B Quinn in a few games.

I will get back to you on this (although, I'm not sure how having my QB situation could get any worse)
 
Seriously, there is no way they are going to replace him with his numbers. Don't let rational thought step in and ruin a good thing.
 
Already I'm thinking I need a bag of swedish fish to sweeten the deal.
 
Blue light special will be over!
 
Jump on the Derek train before he leaves the station!
 
WoooWhoo all aboard!
 
john huges, meng. wild stuff. i guess you need to be silent bob to truely appreciate him.
 
AAAHHH!!!!!

sorry, it just felt like i was missing something
 
and i want to change my name to Touraj, BTW
 
SO Jerry Rice had the most receiving TDs in one season

Rice 22 1987
Clayton, Miami 18 1984
S Sharpe, GB 18 1994

Moss had 17 twice with the Vikes in 98 and 02.
 
seriously, Brady and Moss could have easily been the most productive tandem in NFL history.

If they both stay healthy this year, I can definately see that record falling
 
a few more years with Brady and who knows, he could approach Rice's all time record of 197 TDs

Moss is at 108 right now
 
Touraj?

I'm not sure that I can allow name changes in the middle of the season.

(unless there is a kickin explanation for the change)
 
Blue Light Special??

You pick a guy up in the Supplemental draft and are now tring to pressure me into a rash decision?
 
The "rash" decision is not immediately snapping up this delightful offer.
 
Go for the Gold!
 
Live a little!
 
Be adventurous!
 
Cut all your worthwhile players and give them to me!
 
i have been watching the brady/moss combo and it is amazing. It looks like all it took was a team where he was not the "star" and had a great QB trowing to him. I always disliked him for being NFC, but man, they look better than peyton and harrison. moss can grab them out of nowhere and brady puts them right on. the guy could break some yards after catch record. he rocks at that.
 
60??
good day!!
 
Pretty darn impressive!
 
As much as I dislike Brady and his New England team, this could pan out to be the undefeated season to wipe out that stupid Miami team.
 
we will see what happens in Indy. They are still INdy and still have Manning. I still think peyton is better than brady
 
I'm with you there dog! I still like the Colts much more than the Pats. I just think Brady has enough ego to pull out an undefeated season.
 
but manning has the humility and mind. i still just hate the pats as they are in our division.
 
The Patriots rock!!!

And Brady still has Three rings to Peyton's One.

Who's the best now??
 
How can you guys like the Colts? Leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night and all. I'm still not over that.
 
no, here is the true crime; a boy from buffalo that in his youth liked miami and now likes the pats. that is blasphemy, sir. I had the decency when picking my alternate team to at least look outside the AFC and go with the Skins. Not only have you picked a team in the AFC, but our conference!!! for shame. good or not, they are still the pats.
 
they may be good, but we will see who comes out on top. NE has a weak schedule too. Aside from the bengals (who are not the best) they have had cakewalk teams. We will see what happens in dallas and indy. then we can talk about undefeated seasons.
 
and looking at those scores, i would have crushed anyone. what happend? Did anyone else see Trav Henry run on Suday? oh man, that was sweet.
 
That' a lot of talk comming out of Cha Ching this week.

And yes, I did see Travis run all over the Indy Defense. That may be their downfall again in their quest for the undefeated season, Peyton Manning or not.
 
second win...2-2!
 
it was 47.5 to 45.5, but it still counts as the second of the season.




Solo Rules!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?