Monday, January 07, 2008

 

Minimum Wage!

HEEYA!

Comments:
This is one of my favorites.
 
I especially like that in the what songs mean forum, people are debating this one.
 
Looks like the king is a Playa.
 
Is it Friday yet?
 
Shucks.
 
It does feel like it's April though.
 
should be a friday in april
 
saw 2 things worth noting this weekend.
 
blackballed - story of Bobby dukes. it is like talladega nights, only done in documentary form and about paintball. hysterical
 
number 2 - ROLLER DERBY!!!!
 
wacaky stuff.
 
Happy Spring everyone!! Gotta love elNino.....
 
Morning Folks! As nice as the weather is, I think I still need snow. Lots of Christmas $ spent on snowpants and cold weather gear - need to justify it somehow :)
 
dont jinx it, dude!!
 
I Know!!!! There's always Saranac Lake for your snow pants. Some days colder than Alaska.
 
But maybe they're just bragging.
 
How nice to see the Pumpkin able to join in today!!
 
No man holding you down.
 
I added Bobby Dukes to the top of my queue.
 
Pronounced cue-you
 
Because I really feal itz a fake wurd.
 
i guess it means line in british.
 
but they call the crapper the lou
 
Poor Lou.
 
It's so undeserving.
 
The label.
 
seriously. nice guy, too.
 
GOOOBAHHHHHH!
 
hey, by chance, does saturday or sunday work better for a b-day party at moms?
 
Either day is fine for us, dog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?