Monday, January 28, 2008

 

Welcome Olivia!

We are so glad you are here!

Comments:
HURRAY!!!
 
Full week this week. I don't know how I'll manage.
 
At least I have Stand and Deliver.
 
Do you have the ganas???
 
GO LIVVY!!
 
so, watching movies in class this week?
 
someone last week here watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas durring work. I kept stopping in.
 
I have a feeling I would get some flak if I tried to show that one.
 
Good Morning!!! Thanks to everyone for comming!!!
 
Are mom and baby at home??
 
no, they called JB and asked for a post. they will be home tomorrow, though.
 
Not even a good chance of a snow day this week either
 
what are you to do?
 
ah, a post by proxy
 
that is what i was thinking. By proxy. i couldnt remember that.
 
I was a bit concerned when I saw a post from Big Pumpkin and Little Pumpkin.
 
Stupid Healthcare.
 
there are ways to post from cell phoines, but i do not think it would apply to this blog. like, it needs to be yr own, unless you were just surfing the web VIA celly.
 
and then they say "Sent from my Helio!" or something.
 
Don't you talk your gibberish in here,dog.
 
Send me from my hello, my something something.
 
By the way, V is Elvis.
 
oh, over the weekend, i started drawing on nickles. you ca nturn that nickle dude into elvis pretty easy. he has the collar, you just have to give him some sideburns and glasses.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?