Thursday, March 06, 2008

 

Call off your Meat Demon!

I hope it wasn't Hammish.

Comments:
Domokun is so cute!
 
Even when he's vulgar.
 
I could get used to working two days, off on Wednesday, finish up the week.
 
Not to shabby.
 
And now a new Lost is on tonight!!!
 
that is a barber schedule.
 
i found domokun dolls the other day and thought about picking some up. they cane with stories about him and such.
 
He looks so intelligent.
 
he looks all business.
 
i like his glasses. and he speaks teh truth! gotta give him that
 
i would take this guy over keith radford. that guy sux.
 
Livy laughed at the blog. She thinks you're funny.
 
He would improve my news viewing pleasure.
 
I'm glad it made Livy laugh!
 
But I'm glad she can't read.
 
I told the boys they couldn't see and James was upset because "you know Jack will see it at school!"
 
He just can't win.
 
i was wondering if the Uber Beetles were ushering in a new era of cursing on the blog.

hell damn a$$
 
I wanted to get flagged.
 
I don't like to swear on the blog unless it's $#%$#!* necessary.
 
well, for the sake of domo news, it was well worth it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?