Monday, May 19, 2008

 

How do you spell "thigh"?


I just wasn't too sure.

Comments:
happy monday, jokers
 
happy victoria day, if yr a canuk.
 
poor avacado.
 
Baaaa
 
baaaa humbug monday
 
poor avocado...lucky me
 
it was a tasty death.
 
It's an icky day. I'm trying to convince Livy to go back to bed.
 
i need very little convicing today.
 
Livy is wearing her ribbits. That's her little frog jammies. I'm gonna be very upset when she grows out of her ribbits.
 
sb - I got your message. Who needs a pickup??
 
no one will ever grow out of rabbits. they are God's practical joke on the world.
 
rabbits rabbits rabbits!!
 
I just walked outside. I changed my mind.
 
He's got one sick sense of humor.
 
Like the sock and dryer thing. That's just weird.
 
It was snowing at our house this morning.
 
Yet my boys were still wearing shorts.
 
snow?!?!!?!?
 
i guess one of the stereotypes that people have of whitey is that we wear shrots when it is inappropriate and no jackets. i guess it si kind of true.
 
i heard Conffusious does his crosswords with a pen.
 
My heat is on. Alot.
 
mine went on last night around 11. scared me.
 
No snow though. That's apparently just for the hill people.
 
Weird freaky hill people.
 
Hey Big Guy...Molly or Pete will be picking you up today in Hamburg. I love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?