Wednesday, June 04, 2008

 

The Hands of Fate.


Don't mess with them.

Comments:
I would never.
 
On purpose.
 
Usually just by accident.
 
Is it Friday yet????
 
These full weeks are rough!
 
Dude, Torgo is someone i would never mess with.
 
hey Brother Sleeper, would you have a shirt and tie i could borrow for a wedding?
 
my stuff is kind of sub-par
 
Yeah, sure. What you need? What you need?
 
When do you need what you need? Looking for a particular color? Do you also need pants?
 
Why? Do YOU need pants?
 
Sorry, I just liked the question.
 
PANTS!!!!! its a fun weord.
 
well, from the partially color blind (or i think more color apathetic) JB, i am wearing a black suit. i like to rock blue shirts with them, but, my bro may have a better idea.
 
It is a good question. Lets all make sure we're wearing pants.
 
it is wednesday! pants optional!
 
Hey sb - how was your shower?
 
Not that kind sillies.
 
It turned out really nice! I was told to quit school and make cakes for a living. ;-)
 
pants? who needs to wear pants?
 
besides nerds.
 
you should make me a cake. you know, for wednesday. they are the best
 
That sounds like a great idea to me. You should stay home and make cake and cookies. I'll be there at 3 for the sampling.
 
I'd never sell any because I'd eat them all first.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?