Monday, September 22, 2008

 

And if you don't...


you know who you are...


Comments:
Morning folks!
 
BAAAAAAAA
 
This feels like Monday.
 
Although I am excited about those Bills!!!!
 
3 and 0!
 
3 and O
 
3 and 0!
 
Yeah Trent Edwards!!!!
 
Bla Monday.
 
Blah to Monday here to. At least it was a good football weekend. From what I understand, the SB's house was full of winners :)
 
Except for my poor Wubbie :-(
 
poor Wub :( I thought Jason had said that all the boys and dad won. I guess that is going to make the OFFL loss even harder to take. (preliminary scores show the SBs winning)
 
I wouldn't mind throwing this one...
 
Ugg. Crushed..
 
sign the petition...

http://www.billsinbuffalo4ever.com/

go bills!!!
 
Where is everyone today? I think the SB's new job is keeping her too busy and making her spend too much time away from the blog :( And where is JB today?
 
jb was not here!! sleeping the day away
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?