Friday, September 26, 2008

 

Do you know what the number one killer in the world is?

Fright.

Comments:
I'm scared to death.
 
And shotgun weddings
 
and tapeworms
 
Happy Friday!!!!
 
that wasnt a tapeworm.
 
poor toby. always poor toby
 
Tucked in around 8:30p.m., read a few chapters in my book and then lights out. That's how I sleep at night.
 
and what was up with ryan? i wasnt expecting him back.
 
It was awesome that we got everyone back!
 
i dont need a judge to tell me to keep my community beautiful
 
man, at least it is friday!!!
 
I hope BSOD did not have Gillian in the Survivor pool
 
Don't forget.... if anyone needs to improve their team, the waiver wire is open
 
And I'm still looking for a QB that actually starts. I have a receiver or running back for a trade.

Calvin Johnson?

Brandon Jacobs?

Any takers
 
I know BSOD was willing to trade, but they have had a hard time finding time to get to you. Maybe tonight?
 
dude, i just drank what may have been too much chocolate milk. milk was a bad idea.
 
the decepticons hav brandon Marshall form the sup draft
 
I will put up the players taken in the sup draft
 
That's the only one I didn't have. Should have known!
 
why didnt i learn? i drank more chocolate milk!!!
 
Its not that crazy chocolate milk shake kind of thing is it?

The stuff that is like 500 calories in a 12 oz glass?

That stuff will mess you up
 
I made that mistake before
 
i think it was that stuff. and like a half gallon.
 
That could be a problem

You probably just consumed like 10,000 calories
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?