Friday, April 10, 2009

 

Where I really excel is Mandarin.


It's like I'm a native.

Comments:
i get it.
 
cause it is like an orange of some kind.
 
im like jimmie superfly snooka.
 
just trust me.
 
Brenz, Just going throught some stuff today and found your new M & T bankcard. It starts yesterday, so I would imagine tht Your other one expired yesterday - so you probably can't use it. Do you want me to mail it to you? Mom
 
hey mom. i was wondering if that was going to come in. can you mail it to my wokr? that would be sweet.
 
which reminds me, i forgot to give everyone my new card.
 
i have 500 of them.
 
Bren, Since no one else is on, I can write to you here. Mandarin is a Chinese dialect - also a type of orange, hence, the pun. I know your home address, but what is your work address? Let me know when you pay ACS and how much you send. Have a good week.
 
sorry i didnt get back yesterday. i left early for a bunch of doc appointments
 
you know, to see if my rib is broken.
 
i will email you my address at work.
 
i finally have business cards or work. i was going to give everyone some, but i forgot.
 
i mean, there is no real need for me to have them.
 
do your cards have your picture on them?
 
or at least are they orange?
 
at some point I was supposed to get them, but I'm like, what for?

Tom Orrange
Librarian

Is that really something that I want to hand out?

and really, where? at some library conference? oh, give me a call some time. Here is my card.
 
i did find a place that will put yr face and some text on a baloon. i kind of wanted those.
 
and same here with the who would i give them too?
 
oh, you're a junkie? here's my card, give me a call some time.
 
I had 1000 made up after I had been TC for 12 years, and couldn't figure what I would do with them all. I can't retire until they are ALL gone - but I am getting pretty close to the end!
 
If you guys have a lot of time on your hands, go to WGRZ.com and look at "caption this". This cat deserves to be on the blog (he's in a citrus fruit)
 
Did you do your taxes, yet? I am still working on mine--oh bah!
 
I've got my three best men on it right now
 
What's with melon head kitty?
 
I think that guy had too much time on his hands
 
taxes shmaxes
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?