Monday, November 02, 2009

 

Dad:"What are you doing, son?"

Son:"I'm picking up bush poo!!!"

Comments:
good times...good times
 
I hope he picked it all up...
 
how was your halloween wedding JB?
 
Did it have an actual Halloween theme?
 
We missed you on Saturday.
 
i totally missed you guys!!!
 
but the wedding was good.
 
a lot of costumes and such. it was a full on halloween wedding.
 
my tux was orange and purple. i had my mohawk for it.
 
there was a fog machine and everything.
 
What you didn't wear a box robot tux?
 
Long live the box robot
 
and the box Dukes of Hazard Generel Lee costume.
 
Is it proper to have a mohawk at a Native American wedding? particularly a Seneca wedding?
 
I'm not quite sure of the proper etiquette on that one?
 
i did have some fun as a box robot. and i heard i missed some sweet ones!
 
elis gram was impressed with teh hawk. she said she was glad i was representing ceremonial hair.
 
but they stopped short of war hoots.
 
I so want pictures!!!
 
HOHOHOH Merrrrrrryyyyyy Ccchhhrriiisssttttmaaasssss!!!!!!!
 
i bricked and forgot my camera. but i iwll get you what i can soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?