Monday, February 24, 2014

 

Cotton buds

Who freakin' knew

Comments:
I didn't.
 
By the way...it's never a good idea to search for weird on the internet. People have so ruined that for me.
 
I am seriously stoked that I have 7 followers! Sorry I haven't been around. Stupid man holding me down.
 
Molly Pumpkin, I am seriously impressed! Thank you for picking up the slack for me for a whole freakin' year!
 
I was raging today for no apparent reason.
 
I'm kind of a hot head.
 
I was ready to punch someone in the face!
 
34:07 is actually 1 minute less than what I ran last summer!
 
Go figure!
 
And I have no problem posting that cause I didn't come in last!
 
BA-ZING!!!
 
Made cake and I didn't eat it. DAMN!
 
Nine years!?!?!?! This is so cRzAy!!!!
 
It's only a winner if I say so.
 
Nine year old cake?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?