Tuesday, May 20, 2014

 

Soy What?

I love Mr. Meaty

Comments:
That's the smell of friendship
 
who eats that???
 
and why???
 
it looks like brown sugar so i know id be pissed if i accidentally ate that
 
no capitals or punctuation
 
its a lazy tuesday
 
i gave up after the question marks
 
sometimesidontevenfeellikespaces
 
What is that ?????
 
Ewwwwww
 
Not that I wouldn't eat it ....
 
I think my brain hurts from the trampoline
 
I think it bounces around in my noggin
 
I bleeping HATE financial aid forms!!!! HATE with the burning hot passion of 1,000 suns. Why? Oh Why do I have to fill out the same ridiculous crap on 20 different forms for every single child????? Why???? HATRED!!!!!
 
I wish I could jump without issues
 
hate

 
I run out of patience Nd just hit submit
 
I mean I really am a patient person
 
Yesterday Livy told me she was crying in school when it started to rain
 
Livy says, "I'm saying hate because I really mean hate."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?