Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

What an ignorant clown!

He should probably go to clown school.

Comments:
Tell me about vacation glaze!
 
I so got snookered!
 
He is cute and little though.
 
Snookered I say! Snookered!
 
the glaze is sweet and tasty

i believe you are supposed to put it on snookers
 
mmm! delicious snookers, all sweet and sticky!
 
i think mom puts vaction glaze on the kuca
 
Sonofa!
 
Maybe if I continuously eat kuka...
 
McPherson, Kansas law forbids small boys to play marbles, "lest they acquire a taste for gambling."

Ashland, Wisconsin forbids little boys to play marbles -- if they play for keeps
 
Under Alabama law, the wearer of a false moustache in church who causes unseemly laughter is liable to arrest.
 
In washington dc, you cannot fish on the back of a girraffe
 
in montreal, you cannot whistle on sunday on a subway
 
the thing that cracks me up about that stuff is that it means someone has done it.
 
Can I put ketchup on the dog? I was under the impression that no animals were allowed on the Millson homestead unless they could be eaten.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Someone gave me a my little pony to keep my bobblehead dwight company. he trapped and killed it and ate it/.

then told me about bear attacks.
 
I quite agree with the mustache one. A mustache in church is quite a hilarity.
 
Once the laughter ensues...nothing will stop it.
 
I had always threatened to eat any dog that came into my house. I blame the kuka.
 
This dog is really too little to eat. We would have to fatten him up first.
 
Dwight knows very little about bears.
 
I will just have the dog for an appetizer! Yum! Then I will start on the chickens!!
 
The chickens aren't that tasty. They are too tough. Now the rabbits...they might be good...
 
watch it
 
well, maybe with a nice vaction glaze and a white wine sause
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?