Friday, January 16, 2015

 

Happy Ski Club Friday!

maybe not so happy

Comments:
not sure if I'm actually going skiing as I do not want to break my leg before my trip
 
yay Friday!
 
just not the getting home at 1 in the morning
 
sort of happy Friday
 
jeans today, high black boots, black turtleneck sweater, colorful scarf and a cup of tea
 
6 days til Rome, 28 til France/Spain!
 
Slightly freaking out
 
Yay!!!!!
 
So exciting.....holy Rome! Lol
 
Glad no reports of broken bones
 
Am looking for today's fashion report
 
One word......muffintop
 
Am womdering what the best look for a muffintop is
 
Maybe I can google it
 
Egads! This workday is interfering with my mojo
 
I'm starting to wonder if there is a day off....
 
HUMP DAY! Not a suggestion
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?